Lineage 2 100ka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Lineage 2 100ka

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dances / Songs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Respect0x

Respect0x

Dances / Songs Empty
PostSubject: Dances / Songs   Dances / Songs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:49 pm

I think adding dances and songs on the buffer NPC will make the server/gameplay more comfortable. Solo players will not have fun without having dances/songs. It's so important.
Please don't make this mistake for solo players. It's x70 server. Not x1-x10...Even x25 servers have full buffs...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dances / Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances / Songs   Dances / Songs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:53 pm

this server is based on the old server we had before. We will not change it has its own history.
Back to top Go down
https://lineage2-100ka.forumotion.com
Respect0x

Respect0x

Dances / Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances / Songs   Dances / Songs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:35 pm

I am sorry. I don't want to offend you but this is retarded.
even x10 servers have FULL BUFF with even MALARIA on the NPC buffer. and you tell me on x70 server you will not have dances/songs ?
this is absolutely retarded. I am sorry for the server
Back to top Go down
sonjiro

Dances / Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances / Songs   Dances / Songs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 8:18 pm

what? the server has no songs/dance on npc buffer are u serious? u talk about history is 2k18 man wake UP
Back to top Go down
WassaBi

WassaBi

Dances / Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances / Songs   Dances / Songs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 9:57 am

hello guys, it's just a reincarnation of the old project, no one wants you to play here. Peace Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dances / Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dances / Songs   Dances / Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dances / Songs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 100ka :: L2 100ka - Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: